We believe that each person, whatever his or her disability, is a uniquely valuable individual and that people with disabilities should have the personal freedom to pursue their aspirations and take their own place in the world.
Our aim is to offer to those with disabilities:
- Unquestioning recognition of their full human rights.
- Standards of excellence in all aspects of care from both staff and volunteers.
- The support of a forward looking and responsive organisation, aware of their needs and of those and their carers.
- The opportunity to take an effective part at every level in running our services.
- Partnership in a continuing endeavour to help others, whatever the need may be, in the field of disability.